Digitalisation in practice - using tools for process automation
Digitalisation and automation are the buzzwords that determine the current development in companies.
Understand the possibilities of applying digitalisation tools and platforms in practice. In case studies, you will digitise concrete processes through electronic workflows and intelligent chatbots. This will enable you to assess whether and how digitalisation can be implemented in a meaningful way in your company.
Your skills at the end of the training:
- Understand the possibilities and trends of automation and digitalisation for process improvement
- Know the prerequisites, opportunities and challenges of implementing new technologies
- Conduct idea workshops for digitisation and automation projects yourself
- Apply concrete technologies, e.g. programming workflows and setting up chatbots
A) Digitisation at a glance
- Current trends, developments and opportunities
- Assessing possible risks
- Outlook on new technologies
B) Current methods, tools and areas of application, e.g.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Business Process Management
- Artificial Intelligence
C) Designing digitisation projects
- Tools and methods for generating ideas (design thinking, trend scouting)
- Prioritisation of digitisation and automation projects
- Methods of implementation (Agile Teams, Lean Factory, Change Management)
D) Case studies - concrete application of the technologies in the
- Programming of a robot
- Definition of an end-to-end workflow
- Development of a chatbot
Practice-intensive training with individual and group tasks, application of what has been learned using case studies and trainer feedback.
Target group / group of participants:
Executives, project managers, project staff with interest in or first experience in digi-talisation and automation projects, process experts.
German / English